A great deal of the memory of your special wedding day will lay in the hands of your wedding photographer, which is why that you need to ensure that you get the right wedding photographer in Sussex to best cater for your needs. Below we have a detailed look at some the questions you might like to print out and take with you for your wedding photographer consultation.
Whether you are looking for that perfect wedding photographer in Sussex or elsewhere within the UK you will need to ask a lot of questions to ensure that you get the right wedding photographer to capture the beauty of your big day. Seeing as most people have never had to do this before it can sometimes seem a little daunting, which is why we provide you with a few questions to get you started.
Some Wedding Photographer Questions
Some of the questions you might not have thought of which you might like to consider asking the wedding photographer before you decide to hire their services include:
· How and when will we see the wedding photos?
· Do you have a website where you could post our wedding photos for our guests to view and order re-prints?
· Do you provide any special wedding packages?
· How much wedding photography experience do you have and will you be taking the photos?
· What will happen should the wedding photographs fade?
· Are you a member of any UK professional wedding photography body such as BIPP, BPPA, SWPP?
· How many and what kind of cameras do you use?
· Do you have backup equipment if something breaks?
· Do you use film based or digital cameras or a combination of both?
The right photographer is just as important as the right mother of the bride dresses and outfits, so choose carefully!